In the world of Ninja Saga you will have to complete various missions to gain level and rank to become the ultimate ninja. Since the player begins their ninja career as a Genin, they will only be allowed access to Grade C Missions, Daily Missions (after reaching Level 5), and Special Events. As the player rises through the ranks to Chunin, Grade B Missions will become available, as the player's rank increases to Jounin, Grade A Missions and TP Training missions will also become available.
Missions are prominently assigned to the player by Kage Yudai, in the Mission Room, but other assignments, such as the slaying of various World Bosses, can be given to the player at the Hunting House.
Types of Missions
There are eight types of missions.
Grade C Missions
- Main article: Grade C Missions
Grade C Missions are the starting up missions as you begin to play Ninja Saga. Once you have the required level for the mission it will open up for you to continue to grow and become the ultimate ninja.
Grade B Missions
- Main article: Grade B Missions
Grade B mission start right after you complete the Chunin Exam. These missions are a little more difficult than the last set of missions.
Grade A Missions
- Main article: Grade A Missions
Grade A mission start right after you complete the Jounin Exam. These missions are a more difficult then the last set of missions.
Grade S Missions
- Main article: Grade S MissionGrade S mission start right after you complete the Sennin Exam. These missions are the hardest compared to the last three sets of mission.
- Main article: TP Training
- Main article: SS TrainingSS Training missions start right after you complete the Sennin Exam. These are Daily Missions that can be done to gain more SS to learn or upgrade Senjutsu skills.
- Main article: Daily Missions
Daily Missions start right after you are at level 5. These missions can only be done once a day.
- Main article: Special Events
Special Event missions are available to all players are major to the plot of Ninja Saga. They can only be done only one time per character and give more XP and Gold than other missions.
Types of missions (iOS version)
There are four types of missions in the iPhone version of Ninja Saga.
Rank C missions
- Main article: Rank C missions
Rank C missions are the starting up missions. All academy students can do these missions.
Rank B missions
- Main article: Rank B missions
Rank B missions are unlocked after completing the Genin Exam after reaching level 20.
Rank A missions
- Main article: Rank A missions
Rank A missions are unlocked after completing the Chunin Exam after reaching level 40.
Rank S missions
- Main article: Rank S missions
Rank S missions are unlocked after completing the Jounin Exam after raching level 60. Rank S missions are currently unavailable.
|Missions (mobile version)|
- Mission rewards (Level 1 - 19) are increased. Genins can now promote faster!