- Please note that this is an article on the Social Network Site version, if you are looking for the article on the mobile version then you should head to Ninja Saga (mobile).
|Developer(s)||Emagist Entertainment Limited|
|Publisher(s)||Emagist Entertainment Limited|
|Version||2.4.20229 (March 2013)|
|Platform(s)||Adobe Flash Player|
|Release Date(s)||July 21, 2009|
|Mode(s)||Single player, online multiplayer|
|Media||Social network game|
Ninja Saga is a Social Networking Site (SNS) game created and developed by Emagist Entertainment Limited. Ninja Saga is a very casual online ninja roleplaying game that uses elements based on the Naruto anime/manga series. It contains massive animations and skills to bring complete satisfaction to its players.
Ninja Saga has first been publicly released on Facebook and every feature is available on Facebook. Ninja Saga was later ported to MySpace and Orkut but not every feature were available in the MySpace and Orkut ports.
Features that were excluded from the Myspace and Orkut ports were the ability to successfully send gifts to players (players can send gifts but other players can't receive gifts) and players cannot invite people in-game and there are no invite rewards.
On Facebook, besides English, there is a Spanish and Chinese-language version of Ninja Saga.
- Main article: Ninja Saga/Version history
Emagist have been updating Ninja Saga a lot since the alpha release of Ninja Saga on July 21, 2009.
- Main article: Purchasing instruction
- Ninja Emblem ($24.99 USD)
- 18,800 Tokens ($99.99 USD)
- 7,800 Tokens ($49.99 USD)
- 2,200 Tokens ($19.99 USD)
- 1,000 Tokens ($9.99 USD)
- 500 Tokens ($4.99 USD)
- 80 Tokens ($0.99 USD)
- 1,000,000 Gold ($99.99 USD)
- 250,000 Gold ($49.99 USD)
- 95,000 Gold ($19.99 USD)
- 37,500 Gold ($9.99 USD)
- 15,000 Gold ($4.99 USD)
- 2,500 Gold ($0.99 USD)
- The Official Ninja Saga website.
- View the application page on Facebook.
- Play Ninja Saga on Facebook.
- Play Ninja Saga on Myspace.
Play Ninja Saga on Orkut.