- Summoned by Kojima. Kojima ordered Yanki to protect Kojima's Third Laboratory. Yanki will not allow anyone to enter the laboratory.
is a Rank C World Boss in the Hunting House
that was originally a level 20 world boss before the Hunting House
update on April 2, 2012. 5 Kari Badges
are required to battle it.
- Level: 20
- HP: 12,760
- CP: 2,800
- Agility: 59
- Level 15-25: 1,200 Gold, 1,550 XP
- Level 75-85: 3,600 Gold, 4,550 XP
- Level 1 Magatama
- Level 2 Magatama
- Level 3 Magatama
- Fire Power: Cast Strengthen, increasing all attack damage by 40% for 5 turns.
- Fire Release: Fireball: Deals 150 - 300+ damage.
- Fire Release: Flame Wheel: Deals 400 - 500 damage.
- Fire Release: Fire Bullet Combo: Deals 300 - 1100+ damage to all enemies if the attack hits the main player.
- Fire Release: Self Explosion: Deals 500 - 700 damage, takes some damage recoiled, and inflicts Burn.
- Fire Release: Blazing Claw: Deals 200+ damage.
- Fire Release: Great Burning Wave: Deals 100 - 250 damage to all enemies if the attack hits the main player and may inflict Burning to all players. (3% HP loss).
- Fire Release: Flame Burst: Deal 300 - 700 damage and inflicts Burn (3% HP loss).
- Evil Poison: Inflicts Poison for 1 turn.
- Fire Energy: Heals 2500 HP (3750 HP if critical) to itself.
- Stun it to stop Yanki from devastating lots of damage.
- Blind it to dodge all the burns.
- If you had a friend with anything that casts Internal Injury to a target, use it to stop Yanki's heal.
- Extreme damage dealers can afford to solo Yanki.